Monday, February 25, 2008

Things that are wrong in the world today/Things that are good in the world today

---BAD

1) finding pictures of Kristin Chenoweth at the Oscars with comments from people asking who she is.

2) People STILL not knowing what Rent is

3) Ralph Nader *damn you sir.. if you fuck things up again for all of us.. i will never ever forgive you ..

4) dubya. enough said.

5) Damn it.. i STILL have no drummer



---GOOD

1) Non-Equity casts making me salivate

2) April is only a few short weeks away

3) Friends are wonderful

4) Actually feeling somewhat accomplished by my singing voice for the first time ever

5) jess. enough said.


be awesome with me people.

-out

2 comments:

Unknown said...

glen hansard rules.

D.B. Echo said...

Thanks for the tip about the RENT substitution board. I'm telling all my friends who are going to the Grand Rapids show to check it!