Sunday, February 3, 2008

never thought

So, here i sit

Things seem so different but then I run into old friends.. realize they're in the same boat that I am.

this guy i used to know named Rick whom i haven't seen in like 10 years came in. after we did our "whoa, crap how are you?" moment. he went back to the table with the girl he came in to the mountaineer with and said "that guy right there inspired me to love the theater.".

i know it sounds ridiculous but that small statement meant the world to me. every day in my life i try to live by a late mentor's mantra *in everything you do, inspire" knowing that i have that ability confirmed the fact that i am supposed to teach. If just one kid out of 30 can say that about me.. i know i've made a difference. and THAT is truly living. making a difference. and sometimes the best ways to do that is to do it without even realizing it.. and just being yourself.


I can't seem to stop listening to the Legally Blonde cast recording. Two songs in particular "Legally Blonde" and the "remix" of the aforementioned song.

I know.. you will go "ew" why are you listening to that. 12 year old girls listen to that, not 29 year old men.

My retort to them is that it's good. and that's the end of it.

Christian Borle, Laura Bell Bundy and Kate Shindle have my heart. .. amazing performers.. April can't come fast enough.

i just can't believe that i'm still up at 7:30.

yeah. i'm a fool sometimes.

well.. most of the time.

No comments: